Methodist Loan Fund
Loan funds are available because TMF is a nonprofit organization allowing us to offer competitive loan rates while paying above-average rates to investors. We request a minimum investment period of one year. Both variable and fixed interest rates are available.
The Methodist Loan Fund is an investment:
- Offering returns consistently higher than bank CD and money market rates
- Providing loans to Methodist churches to spread the hope of Christ
- Connecting resources from faithful investors to the needs of Methodist churches
- Protected by strict underwriting and lending policies
- Demonstrating an impeccable track record of financial integrity and expertise
Earnings on Methodist Loan Fund investments are reported and credited monthly. The set rates are based on changes in broader interest rates and changes in the financial markets. There are no fees for these funds.